Sheffield, England

i am a member of fitnessfirst in wakefield.

i have problems which i dont know how to solve.

from the time i joined ths club 24 november 2010, i only had someone to help me ony fo 1 day and i always see orter peple getting help when i get none.i still dont know how to use some of the equipment there.

i feel desriminated because it seems im proper not treated like evry one and not treated like everyone ealse.i am also having problems with getting to a clss, i wish but i dont know how to.

i joined the club last year in November but i have not got any member benefits.

Had an Experience with Fitness First?

Comments

Gym Rat

well sorry to hear that but it's what goes as normal practice in most gyms.If your not paying for a personal trainer they're really not to appt to help you.First get a good book on exercise and study up as to the machine and how to use them or be-friend people like me who are gym rats.I've been around gyms 34 years and have seen huge changes.When you join a gym's back in 70's they had people there who were there to guide and help you at no extra charge.Now you join your on your own unless you pony up big bucks.There are some really good books out there now a days to walk you through your workouts but you have to do the work.Some people have to have someone pushing them or they can't get motivated so the bottom line is you have to make sure your in it to the finish line.